While emphasizing on the need for requirements management, the course focuses on the fundamentals of requirements management and how they relate to the system development life cycle from writing the requirements to testing. The objective of this course is to improve the likelihood that products being constructed in Internet time satisfy customer needs.
Section 1: Introduction
- How internet systems differ from other technologies
- The impact of internet on test strategies
- The key areas of focus for internet testing
- The role of verification and validation in testing internet systems
Section 2: The Internet Infrastructure Impact on Testing
- Benefits of Internet Technology
Section 3: Internet Testing Strategy
- Key Areas of Concern
- Testing Strategies
- Test Case Development
Who Should Attend
Software Testers responsible for testing Internet and web site applications and those who have an interest in Internet and web quality control.
Schedule & Registration
*All listed Canada public training course prices in CAD + applicable taxes. All listed USA public training course prices in USD. Registration prices include course materials, lunch & breaks each day, and a certificate of completion. Hotel and travel arrangements are the responsibility of the attendee.
- Courses are private and personalized. Maximize the effectiveness of the course by tailoring the training to the specific needs and interests of your team. This ensures that the course remains relevant to your team and your unique project needs.
- Per person costs are significantly lower. Save an average of 40% – 60% on per person costs as compared to equivalent public course attendance by eliminating attendee travel costs and associated venue fees.