After the completion of the course, the participants would be able to:
- Learn how attackers succeed in breaking web applications
- Understand the attack target possibilities of web apps
- Understand and apply the differences between Security testing & Functional testing
- Gain basic network/system level knowledge needed for application security testers
- Understand the ‘Top Ten’ vulnerabilities proposed by OWASP
- Get hands–on Web Application Security Testing techniques, using WebScarab and other tools
- Incorporate security testing as a continuous process in your organization
- Introduction to Program
- Review of Top Ten vulnerabilities in web applications
- Grasping the basic system level knowledge
- Introduction to Web Scarab
- HTTP Request, Interception and manipulation
- Practical demo on Cross Site scripting vulnerabilities identification
- Interfaces and HTML Fields as Sources of Attack
- Fuzzing and Web Application Security Testing
Who Should Attend
The course is appropriate for both Novice and Experienced Testers under the following category:
- Test Engineers who are not familiar with Web Application Security Testing but have fundamental knowledge/experience in functional testing
Schedule & Registration
*All listed Canada public training course prices in CAD + applicable taxes. All listed USA public training course prices in USD. Registration prices include course materials, lunch & breaks each day, and a certificate of completion. Hotel and travel arrangements are the responsibility of the attendee.
- Courses are private and personalized. Maximize the effectiveness of the course by tailoring the training to the specific needs and interests of your team. This ensures that the course remains relevant to your team and your unique project needs.
- Per person costs are significantly lower. Save an average of 40% – 60% on per person costs as compared to equivalent public course attendance by eliminating attendee travel costs and associated venue fees.