It is essential for test professionals to know how their testing project is progressing and what the quality of the product they are testing is. Metrics & Measurements is a key aspect in both project and test management.
This workshop is based on imparting participants with the principles, concepts and importance of Software Test Metrics.
After the completion of the course, the participants would be able to:
- Understand the principles of good metrics
- Understand the steps involved in identification of applicable metrics
- Identify the metrics applicable for the project from a test team perspective
- Develop metrics for Testing in the organization
- Use the metrics and analysis techniques for test activities
- Develop improved organization specific metrics program
- Concept of Measurement
- Setting up of Measurement Program
- Requirements Testability Metrics
- Case study
- Software Testing Metrics
Who Should Attend
The target audience for the program are professionals with minimum of two years of experience with regards to various phases of Software Development Life Cycles, and should be involved with any / all / either of the functions given below:
- Project Management
- Quality Process Engineering
- Software Quality Assurance and
- Requirements Engineering & Management
Schedule & Registration
*All listed Canada public training course prices in CAD + applicable taxes. All listed USA public training course prices in USD. Registration prices include course materials, lunch & breaks each day, and a certificate of completion. Hotel and travel arrangements are the responsibility of the attendee.
- Courses are private and personalized. Maximize the effectiveness of the course by tailoring the training to the specific needs and interests of your team. This ensures that the course remains relevant to your team and your unique project needs.
- Per person costs are significantly lower. Save an average of 40% – 60% on per person costs as compared to equivalent public course attendance by eliminating attendee travel costs and associated venue fees.