This course teaches how to use risk analysis along with other test set reduction techniques to select the most crucial test cases to execute. Management of the actual test execution process is also covered.
Upon completing this course you will
- Know how test execution fits into the overall test process
- Risk-Based selection techniques for test design
- How to apply a number of standard test set reduction techniques
- Trade-offs among the various approaches to test automation
- Techniques for tracking bugs and successfully interacting with developers
Additional Topics include:
- Risk Analysis
- Test Execution Strategies
- Applying Risk Analysis
- Test Set Reduction Techniques
- Regression Testing of Legacy Systems
- Impact Analysis
- Incremental Automation
- Monitoring and controlling Test Progress
- Automation Techniques and Tools
- Capture and Playback
- Under the Interface
Schedule & Registration
*All listed Canada public training course prices in CAD + applicable taxes. All listed USA public training course prices in USD. Registration prices include course materials, lunch & breaks each day, and a certificate of completion. Hotel and travel arrangements are the responsibility of the attendee.
- Courses are private and personalized. Maximize the effectiveness of the course by tailoring the training to the specific needs and interests of your team. This ensures that the course remains relevant to your team and your unique project needs.
- Per person costs are significantly lower. Save an average of 40% – 60% on per person costs as compared to equivalent public course attendance by eliminating attendee travel costs and associated venue fees.