This two-day seminar concentrates on both managing tasks (the process of facilitation) and leading the process (the people aspect). Included throughout this seminar are numerous exercises and worksheets to reinforce effective facilitation techniques.
- Effective Walkthroughs, Checkpoint Reviews and Inspections
- Reviews during the entire Software Development Life Cycle
- Conducting Walkthroughs
- Critical Success Factors for Quality Reviews
- Conducting Checkpoint Reviews
- Performing Risk Assessment
- Conducting Inspections
- Determining Critical Quality Factors of a System
- Sample Risk Assessment Tool
- Effective Review Facilitation
- Team Evolution
- Facilitation Roles/Responsibilities
- Meeting Management
- Team Building
- Effective Communication Skills
- Achieving Consensus
- Review Process Assessment
Who Should Attend
Individuals with responsibilities such as:
- Software Testers
- IT Customers/Users
- QA Analysts
- Project Leaders
Schedule & Registration
*All listed Canada public training course prices in CAD + applicable taxes. All listed USA public training course prices in USD. Registration prices include course materials, lunch & breaks each day, and a certificate of completion. Hotel and travel arrangements are the responsibility of the attendee.
- Courses are private and personalized. Maximize the effectiveness of the course by tailoring the training to the specific needs and interests of your team. This ensures that the course remains relevant to your team and your unique project needs.
- Per person costs are significantly lower. Save an average of 40% – 60% on per person costs as compared to equivalent public course attendance by eliminating attendee travel costs and associated venue fees.