This non-technical two-day seminar will demonstrate techniques needed to perform a comprehensive and complete test based on business processes. This seminar teaches users/customers how to show a business process graphically and break it into smaller pieces for testing. The course differentiates the relationship between scenarios, scripts and test cases. It defines a test plan, and it covers the test execution phase, evaluating test results and most importantly, how to avoid the pitfalls so commonly encountered. The concepts of this course are reinforced by case studies created to design a user test based upon business need.
- QAI’s Strategic Approach to Managing Quality in a Changing World
- Introduction to User Acceptance Testing
- User Acceptance Testing Process
- Acceptance Test Evaluation and Execution
Who Should Attend
Individuals with responsibilities such as:
- Business Analysts
- IT Customers
- IT Users
- Project Leaders
- Software Testers
Schedule & Registration
*All listed Canada public training course prices in CAD + applicable taxes. All listed USA public training course prices in USD. Registration prices include course materials, lunch & breaks each day, and a certificate of completion. Hotel and travel arrangements are the responsibility of the attendee.
- Courses are private and personalized. Maximize the effectiveness of the course by tailoring the training to the specific needs and interests of your team. This ensures that the course remains relevant to your team and your unique project needs.
- Per person costs are significantly lower. Save an average of 40% – 60% on per person costs as compared to equivalent public course attendance by eliminating attendee travel costs and associated venue fees.