This is an intermediate level course for an individual who has some test experience and is interested in improving their level of effectiveness and efficiency in testing techniques and test methodology. It is advantageous if the attendee has had at least two or more years of practical experience in software testing, although it is not necessary.
If you are looking at reviewing for, or pursuing, the Certified Software Tester (CSTE) professional certification, then check the CSTE Exam Study Course.
- Define effective software testing fundamentals
- Identify risk associated with software testing
- Help you build an effective test plan
- Show you how to execute an effective test plan
- Record and analyze test results
- Define and build an effective test report
- Present test strategies, techniques and models to support test case design.
- Particular focus on:
- Equivalence Partitioning
- Boundary Analysis
- Decision Tables
- Review UML development models for test case design.
Who Should Attend
- Individuals with responsibilities such as:
- Software Testers
- Software Test Managers
- Software Developers
- Business Analysts
- Project Leaders
Schedule & Registration
*All listed Canada public training course prices in CAD + applicable taxes. All listed USA public training course prices in USD. Registration prices include course materials, lunch & breaks each day, and a certificate of completion. Hotel and travel arrangements are the responsibility of the attendee.
- Courses are private and personalized. Maximize the effectiveness of the course by tailoring the training to the specific needs and interests of your team. This ensures that the course remains relevant to your team and your unique project needs.
- Per person costs are significantly lower. Save an average of 40% – 60% on per person costs as compared to equivalent public course attendance by eliminating attendee travel costs and associated venue fees.