By the end of the course, students are able to:
- Comprehend the essentials of software testing
- Identify critical system functions
- Design effective test cases from user requirements
- Understand and apply alternative modeling approaches to developing a test case
- Measure test results
- Essentials of software testing
- Testing complexities
- Designing test cases for user requirements
- Input-Process-Output Model
- Action driven model
- State event model
- Combinatorial Analysis
- Test effort measurement
Who Should Attend
- Individuals with responsibilities such as:
- Software Testers
- Test Lead/Managers
- IT Quality Control professionals
- Developers with testing responsibilities
Schedule & Registration
*All listed Canada public training course prices in CAD + applicable taxes. All listed USA public training course prices in USD. Registration prices include course materials, lunch & breaks each day, and a certificate of completion. Hotel and travel arrangements are the responsibility of the attendee.
- Courses are private and personalized. Maximize the effectiveness of the course by tailoring the training to the specific needs and interests of your team. This ensures that the course remains relevant to your team and your unique project needs.
- Per person costs are significantly lower. Save an average of 40% – 60% on per person costs as compared to equivalent public course attendance by eliminating attendee travel costs and associated venue fees.