Studies also show a major cost of software development is correcting erroneous and missing requirements. If these changes need to be made to an operational system, they will cost 100 times as much to correct as if requirements are corrected during the requirements gathering phase of software development.
This three-day course covers technically what requirements are and what we really mean by the term “requirements.” It also addresses the challenge of getting valid requirements which is one of the most important issues in avoiding defects. The course further provides a seven – phased process for developing valid requirements and presents effective tools and techniques for defining and validating those requirements.
- Requirements Advocacy
- QAI’s Requirements Model
- Identifying Business Needs
- Analyzing Business Requirements
- Analyzing Implementation Requirements
- Analyzing Constraint Requirements
- Resolving Conflicts and Trade-offs
- Verifying Requirements
- Validating Requirements
- Managing Requirements
Who Should Attend
Individuals with responsibilities such as:
- Project Leaders
- IT Users
- IT Customers
- Business Analysts
Schedule & Registration
*All listed Canada public training course prices in CAD + applicable taxes. All listed USA public training course prices in USD. Registration prices include course materials, lunch & breaks each day, and a certificate of completion. Hotel and travel arrangements are the responsibility of the attendee.
- Courses are private and personalized. Maximize the effectiveness of the course by tailoring the training to the specific needs and interests of your team. This ensures that the course remains relevant to your team and your unique project needs.
- Per person costs are significantly lower. Save an average of 40% – 60% on per person costs as compared to equivalent public course attendance by eliminating attendee travel costs and associated venue fees.