For many companies, an effective process-engineering program may be their only effective approach to improving productivity. This seminar is designed to teach you a customizable approach for process definition, deployment, and improvement. The methods taught can be applied against any quality model in the world or can be used simply as a means to improve overall performance.
- Establishing direction
- Identifying roles, responsibilities and timing
- Defining support systems, change management, packaging and deployment
- Developing a standards development methodology
- Ensuring that your standards drive “IT” goals
- Defining a Process
- Building standards development teams
- Defining policies to drive the standards program
- Incorporating quality control methods into your processes
- Planning how to ensure that standards are developed for processes that are critical to achieving strategic goals
- Measuring Process Effectiveness
- How to select processes for implementation through process inventorying, process mapping, and prioritizing work processes for definition, improvement or re-engineering
Who Should Attend
Individuals with responsibilities such as:
- Quality Assurance Analysts
- IT Managers/Supervisors
- IT Users/Customers
- Project Leaders
Schedule & Registration
*All listed Canada public training course prices in CAD + applicable taxes. All listed USA public training course prices in USD. Registration prices include course materials, lunch & breaks each day, and a certificate of completion. Hotel and travel arrangements are the responsibility of the attendee.
- Courses are private and personalized. Maximize the effectiveness of the course by tailoring the training to the specific needs and interests of your team. This ensures that the course remains relevant to your team and your unique project needs.
- Per person costs are significantly lower. Save an average of 40% – 60% on per person costs as compared to equivalent public course attendance by eliminating attendee travel costs and associated venue fees.