By the end of the course, the following topics will have been discussed with emphasis on how to answer the examination questions in each area.
- Software Development Life Cycles
- Verification & Validation Life Cycle Quality Framework
- Test Techniques
- Test Planning
- Test Execution
- Test Metrics
- Improving the Test Process
- Applying Tools to the Test Process
- Test Taking Tips
- Pre- and Post-test Examination
The CSTE Exam Prep Course covers the following 10 skills categories.
- Software Testing Principles and Concepts
- Building the Test Environment
- Managing the Test Project
- Test Planning
- Executing the Test Plan
- Test Status, Analysis, and Reporting
- User Acceptance Testing
- Testing Software Developed by Outside Organizations
- Testing Software Controls and the Adequacy of Security Procedures
- Testing New Technologies
Schedule & Registration
*All listed Canada public training course prices in CAD + applicable taxes. All listed USA public training course prices in USD. Registration prices include course materials, lunch & breaks each day, and a certificate of completion. Hotel and travel arrangements are the responsibility of the attendee.
- Courses are private and personalized. Maximize the effectiveness of the course by tailoring the training to the specific needs and interests of your team. This ensures that the course remains relevant to your team and your unique project needs.
- Per person costs are significantly lower. Save an average of 40% – 60% on per person costs as compared to equivalent public course attendance by eliminating attendee travel costs and associated venue fees.