- Quality Principles and Concepts
- Quality Leadership
- Quality Baselines (Assessments and Models)
- Quality Assurance
- Quality Planning
- Define, Build, Implement, and Improve Work Processes
- Quality Control Practices
- Metrics and Measurement
- Intern Control and Security
- Outsourcing, COTS, and Contracting Quality
- Formal application for certification is not required to take the prep course.
- Attendance is limited to 25 students (register early to guarantee a spot).
- The course fee is non-refundable; substitutes are allowed with prior notification.
- No walk-ins will be accepted.
- Complimentary continental breakfast, lunch, and afternoon refreshments will be provided by the Chicago Quality Assurance Association.
- Bus transportation will be provided from the Westin Lombard Yorktown Center Hotel for those also attending the QUEST Conference.
Schedule & Registration
*All listed Canada public training course prices in CAD + applicable taxes. All listed USA public training course prices in USD. Registration prices include course materials, lunch & breaks each day, and a certificate of completion. Hotel and travel arrangements are the responsibility of the attendee.
- Courses are private and personalized. Maximize the effectiveness of the course by tailoring the training to the specific needs and interests of your team. This ensures that the course remains relevant to your team and your unique project needs.
- Per person costs are significantly lower. Save an average of 40% – 60% on per person costs as compared to equivalent public course attendance by eliminating attendee travel costs and associated venue fees.