You will learn the fundamental steps in the testing process: planning, specification, implementation, evaluation, and reporting. In addition, you will study all of the basic aspects of software testing and QA, including a comprehensive overview of tasks, methods, and techniques for effectively testing software in a world-class testing organization.
- Learning the fundamentals of software testing
- An overview of a world-class software testing model and a self-assessment of your organizations software testing capabilities
- Perform a software testing self-assessment on your personal testing skills
- Identify and learn the nine components of world-class software testing
- Identify the top ten software testing challenges and how to address them
- Each participant will complete a personnel plan of action
Note: While this course addresses most areas of the CSTE common body of knowledge, it is not designed as a study course, check out our CSTE Exam Study Course.
Who Should Attend
Individuals with responsibilities such as:
- Individuals with test responsibilities such as:
- Software testers
- Software test managers/supervisors
- IT quality control professionals
- New and experienced quality control personnel
Schedule & Registration
|Start Date||Course Duration||Location||Instructor||Cost*||Register|
|10/25/2018||2 days||Toronto, ON||Neil Price-Jones||1500|
*All listed Canada public training course prices in CAD + applicable taxes. All listed USA public training course prices in USD. Registration prices include course materials, lunch & breaks each day, and a certificate of completion. Hotel and travel arrangements are the responsibility of the attendee.
- Courses are private and personalized. Maximize the effectiveness of the course by tailoring the training to the specific needs and interests of your team. This ensures that the course remains relevant to your team and your unique project needs.
- Per person costs are significantly lower. Save an average of 40% – 60% on per person costs as compared to equivalent public course attendance by eliminating attendee travel costs and associated venue fees.