The participant will be introduced to the important quality principles, concepts, responsibilities and vocabulary, will conduct a brief quality management self-assessment, will learn how to implement an IT quality program and will learn how to build a short term action program for your IT organization.
- Learn the fundamentals of software quality principles, concepts, responsibilities, and vocabulary.
- Each participant will conduct a brief quality management self-assessment
- Provide a step-by-step process to implement an IT quality program
- Learn where your organization is and where it wants to be in a quality function
- Learn how to make it happen and where to start on the quality journey
- Help you build a short-term action program for your IT organization by completing a quality action plan
Note: While this course addresses most areas of the CSQA common body of knowledge examination, it is not designed as a study course, check out our CSQA Exam Study Course.
Who Should Attend
Individuals with responsibilities such as:
- Quality Assurance Managers/Supervisors/Analysts
- IT Managers
- Project Leaders
- IT Service Users
- QA Leaders
Schedule & Registration
*All listed Canada public training course prices in CAD + applicable taxes. All listed USA public training course prices in USD. Registration prices include course materials, lunch & breaks each day, and a certificate of completion. Hotel and travel arrangements are the responsibility of the attendee.
- Courses are private and personalized. Maximize the effectiveness of the course by tailoring the training to the specific needs and interests of your team. This ensures that the course remains relevant to your team and your unique project needs.
- Per person costs are significantly lower. Save an average of 40% – 60% on per person costs as compared to equivalent public course attendance by eliminating attendee travel costs and associated venue fees.