The program was developed because QAI believes the major problem in getting the right requirements implemented is primarily a two-fold communication problem: the user is unable to articulate exactly what is wanted, and the project responsibilities between IT and the user are not clearly defined. The course is designed to provide solutions that can be immediately implemented to improve your requirements process and to improve communication and coordination activities during the product development life cycle.
- QAI’s Approach to Managing Quality in a Changing World
- Defining the user’s true needs
- Identifying and managing project risks
- Communicating the true requirements to the Implementers
- Controlling throughout requirements implementation
- Assuring the implemented software meets true users need
Who Should Attend
This program is designed for business analysts / software applications users and customers and project leaders.
Schedule & Registration
*All listed Canada public training course prices in CAD + applicable taxes. All listed USA public training course prices in USD. Registration prices include course materials, lunch & breaks each day, and a certificate of completion. Hotel and travel arrangements are the responsibility of the attendee.
- Courses are private and personalized. Maximize the effectiveness of the course by tailoring the training to the specific needs and interests of your team. This ensures that the course remains relevant to your team and your unique project needs.
- Per person costs are significantly lower. Save an average of 40% – 60% on per person costs as compared to equivalent public course attendance by eliminating attendee travel costs and associated venue fees.