This course presents a disciplined approach of how to integrate testing processes with iterative/incremental software engineering practices. The course is founded on the philosophy that mature agile approaches to software development, while markedly unique, are as disciplined as any other mature software development approach.
- Set up an appropriate test process for an iterative project
- Set up an appropriate organizational structure for an iterative project
- Determine which agile concepts are appropriate for any iterative project
- Plan, schedule, track, and allocate risk for an iterative project
- Optimally coordinate the test team with the development team
- Plan, create and execute effective tests for modern iterative software systems
Additional topics include:
- Stories and test cases
- Coordinating between embedded testing and independent testing
- Bug reporting and tracking
- Progress and quality assessment reports
- Identifying and quantifying risk
- Mapping risk to requirements and test cases
- Test case automation
- Agile metrics
- EXtreme Programming (XP)
Who Should Attend
- Software Test Managers
- Software Testers
- Software Developers
- Business Analysts
- Project Leaders
Schedule & Registration
*All listed Canada public training course prices in CAD + applicable taxes. All listed USA public training course prices in USD. Registration prices include course materials, lunch & breaks each day, and a certificate of completion. Hotel and travel arrangements are the responsibility of the attendee.
- Courses are private and personalized. Maximize the effectiveness of the course by tailoring the training to the specific needs and interests of your team. This ensures that the course remains relevant to your team and your unique project needs.
- Per person costs are significantly lower. Save an average of 40% – 60% on per person costs as compared to equivalent public course attendance by eliminating attendee travel costs and associated venue fees.