- Introduction to Advanced QuickTest
Introduction to Expert View
- Understanding Expert View
- Introduction to VBScript
- Translating Steps
Using Expert View
- Using the Step Generator
- Entering Steps Manually
- Debugging the Script
Working With Object Properties
- Retrieving Properties of an Object
- Using Constants and Variables
Working with Dynamic Objects
- Using Dynamic Objects
- Building a Programmatic Description
- Using VBScript Operators, Statements, and Functions
Working with Dynamic Data
- Retrieving Data
- Using Looping Statements
- Using the Data Table Object
Retrieving External Data
- Importing Data
- Working with Databases and File Systems
Managing QuickTest Exception
- Overview of Exception Handling
- Handling Exceptions Through Recovery Scenarios
- Handling Exceptions Programmatically
- Tips & Tricks
Schedule & Registration
Locations: August courses in Chicago will be held at DePaul University O’Hare Campus, 8770 West Bryn Mawr Ave., Chicago IL 60631.
*All listed Canada public training course prices in CAD + applicable taxes. All listed USA public training course prices in USD. Registration prices include course materials, lunch & breaks each day, and a certificate of completion. Hotel and travel arrangements are the responsibility of the attendee.
- Courses are private and personalized. Maximize the effectiveness of the course by tailoring the training to the specific needs and interests of your team. This ensures that the course remains relevant to your team and your unique project needs.
- Per person costs are significantly lower. Save an average of 40% – 60% on per person costs as compared to equivalent public course attendance by eliminating attendee travel costs and associated venue fees.